Stretch, yawn, oh lovely! I love having a Monday off. Now I'll catch up on all the things I've needed to catch up on: mailing my cards, finish wrapping packages, finish decorating, finish finishing! Plus napping. And . . .
A Little Monday Madness:
Since I haven't received any emails from my faithful participants, offering questions (hint, hint), I will have to come up with my own... =)
1. Name 1 toy you owned when you were younger, that meant a lot to you. My sewing box that my grandparents gave me when I was ten. I still have it.
2. Name 2 games you enjoyed playing as a child. Hide 'n Seek. Monopoly.
3. Name 3 foods you didn't like as a child, but do now. Mushrooms, coconut, and green peppers
4. Name 4 foods you didn't like as a child, and still don't like. asparagus, cooked cabbage, can't think of a fourth, but the third would be, and I bet you guessed it bryn: brussel sprouts!